Your digital calculator for advanced calculations and calculations in daily life
You may also like
Calctimate is the most powerful and elegant calculator in the market. Its functions are easy to use, its design is friendly for everyone and it is made to serve plenty of calculations in daily life. Additionally the feature-rich and powerful capabilities also make it ideal for scientists, engineers and students.
- POWERFUL CALCULATION ENGINE: supports computing very large and small numbers. If you don't believe, try it yourself with the following expressions in your computer or personal calculator, to see if they can compute 1000! or 2^(-1000)
- Beautiful and super easy-to-use interface with exciting animation and sound effects
- Supports 2 methods of input (and RPN in upcoming update):
+ Natural Expression or Formula (NAT): expressions are input in the natural order as written in the textbooks
+ Immediate Execution (IE): calculations are executed after each key press, similar to various popular calculators, such as: Windows system calculator, Mac system calculator, several basic models of Casio calculators, etc.
- Supports 3 types of output display, including: FIXED, NORMAL, SCIENTIFIC
- Supports 3 types of angle measurements: DEGREE, RADIAN, GRADIAN
- HISTORY LOG TAPE: in addition to saving a log of every calculation, this feature is also useful for re-using the expressions and results, and exporting them via email
- FORMULA VIEWER: helps you see equations exactly like in the textbooks. This is extremely helpful to verify a long and complex equation
- FUNCTION QUICK VIEW: some functions such as integral or derivative take several arguments and require a strict order, hence they are hard to remember. Just tap & hold on that function button to open up a quick view showing a description and an example. No more learning, remembering and mistakes.
- COPY & PASTE: helps you bring numbers back and forth between Calctimate and other apps, such as note or documents
- More than 50 popular and advanced functions, categorized into four modules: Basic, Trigonometry, Advanced Functions and Constants:
+ BASIC: square, cub, y-th power, percentage, factorial, logarithm base 10-e-2, reciprocal, engineering exponent, square root, cube root, y-th root, modulo, absolute, power of 10-e-2, round, random
+ TRIGONOMETRY: sine, reverse sine, cosine, reverse cosine, tangent, reverse tangent, cosecant, reverse cosecant, secant, reverse secant, hyperbolic sine, reverse hyperbolic sine, hyperbolic cosine, reverse hyperbolic cosine, hyperbolic tangent, reverse hyperbolic tangent
+ ADVANCED FUNCTIONS: derivative, integral, evaluation, root finder, product, sum, fibonacci, permutation, combination, greatest common divisor, least common multiple
+ CONSTANTS: hundreds of popular constants used in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry